Technical Support Specialist
Monitoring and Control
We are the U.S. distributor for a monitoring and control system designed for use on vehicles and yachts. We provide all technical support, dealers support, and OEM support for this product in the U.S. Our company is known for quality installations and professional service, and we are looking to add a Technical Support Specialist with exceptional attention to detail and customer service to our Monitoring and Control team.
Based in our office in Marina Mile in Fort Lauderdale, you will be working in our Monitoring and Control department and directly dealing with our clients. You will be expected to provide knowledgeable and professional service while diligently completing your work.
What we’re looking for
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in a helpdesk or technical support field
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions in layman’s terms to our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with our clients and team members
- Display proficiency with a multimeter and other basic electrical tools
- Provide professional customer service
- Ability to work cleanly and efficiently with minimum supervision
- Have computer knowledge
Here is a general list of some of the abilities you will need to perform
- Assist end users, dealers, and OEMS in troubleshooting the system through inbound calls and emails
- Direct clients to purchasing the correct parts from our online store
- Learn from your peers and teach what you’ve learned to others in our collaborative environment
- Physically install and/or troubleshoot systems on vessels
- Create simple step-by-step guides on how to troubleshoot specific issues with the system
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Be able to accurately read and understand technical documentation provided by our clients or team members
These are not required, but are a bonus to have
- Experience with low voltage systems
- Experience with Ladder logic or PLC programming
- Experience with IOT/Microcontrollers (building, soldering, and programming)
Previous experience in technical support is required, as is fluent written and spoken English. Bi-Lingual in Italian or Spanish is a plus. Please note that salary is commensurate on experience.
Previous experience in technical support is required, as is fluent written and spoken English. Bi-Lingual in Italian or Spanish is a plus.
Please note that salary is commensurate on experience.
If you have experience in the above and feel like you would be a good fit with our company, we’d like to hear from you! Please fill the form below.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
- Posted on 2019-07-10
- Organization Nauti-Tech Inc.
- Location Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Salary $35,000 - $65,000 per year
- Job type Full-time
- 100% Employer paid health coverage for you, the employee (which includes a medical HMO plan and dental plan), plus discounted rates for your family
- Access to discounted pre-tax rates for long term disability insurance
- 40 hours per week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with matching and yearly profit sharing