with Accounting Background
For over 20 years, we have been a leader in complex marine electrical and electronic systems in the South Florida area, and we are looking to add an experienced Office Manager with an accounting background and Quickbooks experience to our team. This full-time position is well suited to an individual that is self-motivated and has experience in managerial duties that come with working in an office.
Based in our office in Marina Mile in Fort Lauderdale, you will be working closely with our three departments: Service, Research and Development, and Monitoring and Control. You will be in charge of bookkeeping and accounting for the departments, as well as managing a small office team.
What we’re looking for
- An in-depth knowledge of Quickbooks for handling invoicing, payments, and inventory
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Previous accounting experience with account reconciliation, account payables, and account receivables
- Ability to remain organized and multi-task in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Possess an understanding of a business environment and demonstrate professional work ethic
Here is a general list of some of the abilities you will need to perform
- Effectively communicate with customers, employees, and upper management
- Accurately process customer invoices and payments in Quickbooks, as well as follow up on delinquent payments
- Maintain and accurately balance credit card accounts, billing accounts, and payroll accounts
- Professionally delegate and manage office staff
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports
- Organize and manage information from three departments within the company
Previous experience is required, as is fluent written and spoken English. Bi-Lingual in Italian or Spanish is a plus. Please note that salary is commensurate on experience.
Previous experience is required, as is fluent written and spoken English. Bi-Lingual in Italian or Spanish is a plus.
Please note that salary is commensurate on experience.
If you have experience in the above and feel like you would be a good fit with our company, we’d like to hear from you! Please fill the form below.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
- Posted on 2019-07-10
- Organization Nauti-Tech Inc.
- Location Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Salary $35,000 - $65,000 per year
- Job type Full-time
- 100% Employer paid health coverage for you, the employee (which includes a medical HMO plan and dental plan), plus discounted rates for your family
- Access to discounted pre-tax rates for long term disability insurance
- 40 hours per week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k with matching and yearly profit sharing